Last Updated: October 24, 2018
- Information We Collect
We may collect and use the following types of non-personal information from those who use the Site and the Services:
- Information about you that does not identify you personally, including, but not limited to, your personal interests, online interactions, viewing data, requests for Services, communications with us and third parties, advertisement interactions, and any other activities when using the Site or the Services.
- Automatic Data Collection
Our automatic data collection includes the use of the following technologies:
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
We do not track visitors’ activities over time or across third-party websites and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, many third-party websites track your browsing activities in order to tailor advertisements and other content to your interests. If you do not wish to be tracked in this manner, then you should configure your browser settings appropriately.
- How We Use Your Information
We use information collected from you or about you for the following purposes:
- To administer the Site and enforce our rules and policies.
- To provide access to Site content and Services to you.
- To improve the Site and Services.
- To research and analyze the usage data, preferences, and trends of our visitors.
- To diagnose technical or Service-related problems.
- To maintain security over your information, the Site, and its contents.
- To carry out our responsibilities and enforce any contracts between you and us.
- How We Share Your Information
We may share information that we collect as follows:
- With our affiliates, including any subsidiaries we now own or later acquire.
- With our trusted employees, contractors, business partners, service providers, suppliers, vendors, and other third parties that support us, which may include sending you emails on our behalf; analyzing your activities and interactions on the Site in order to make improvements to the Site, Services, and experiences of our visitors; and providing support to the Site, the Services, our operations, or fulfilling your requests. These third parties may only use your information in order to provide such support and are contractually required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. For example, we may share your information with credit card processing companies in order to bill visitors for goods or services.
We may store your information in locations outside of our direct control; for instance, on servers or databases where the hosting provider is located. Additionally, we may share or sell aggregate information about our visitors that does not personally identify individuals with our partners, affiliates, advertisers, and other third parties without restriction. This information may include information that we have changed so that individuals are no longer personally identifiable. We may also share this information with third parties in order to analyze visitor data, activities, and usage of the Site or Services in order to make improvements to the Site, Services, and experiences of our visitors.
If you choose to participate in any promotions or similar events through the Site or Services, the rules or terms and conditions for such events may change the way we share your information with third parties. Please review the applicable rules or terms and conditions for all such events in which you participate.
- Links to Other Websites
- Opt-Out Procedures
As your privacy is important to us, we provide you with the following procedure(s) for opting out of future communications from us:
- Email. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the specific communications or privacy practices you want to opt out of. You may also opt out by clicking “unsubscribe,” or a similar button, at the bottom of any emails we may send you and then following the online instructions. However, please note that it may not be possible to opt out of certain emails (for example, confirmation emails related to services you have requested).
Cookies. In order to opt out of cookies and other tracking technologies, you can configure or disable cookies in your browser settings. However, please note that doing so may cause parts of the Site to function improperly.
- Notice of California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who use our Site may request certain information regarding any disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make this request, please email us at email@example.com or use the contact information provided below at the end of this policy. Should you choose to email us, please include in the subject line or body of your email the phrase “California Customer Choice Privacy Notice” and specify the personal information you do not wish to be shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
We take the security of your information seriously and have electronic, physical, and administrative safeguards in place that comply with federal regulations for your protection. These security measures seek to protect your information both online and offline from disclosure, alteration, or unauthorized use. However, please keep in mind that no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. Third parties may be able to access private communications illegally; for instance, through the use of hacking and viruses. As such, all information you transmit on the Site or Services is at your own risk. We are not responsible for instances where third parties circumvent our security measures without authorization, illegally or otherwise.
- Children’s Privacy
This Site does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use this Site or provide any personal information to us. We will delete all information that we discover is provided by children under 13 years of age without verification of parental consent. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe we have received personal information from a child aged under 13 and we will use our best efforts to remove such information.
- Notification Procedures
- Cross-Border Data Transfers
Your information may be processed and transferred to countries other than your own, including, but not limited to, any country in which we operate. Some of these countries may have different laws and practices regarding data protection than your country. By using the Site, you agree to such cross-border transfers of your information.
- Contact Information
Your feedback is important to us. To send us your questions, suggestions, or complaints, please contact us as follows:
SunLink Health Systems Technology, Inc.
900 CIRCLE 75 PKY STE 1120
ATLANTA, Georgia 30339