Powering HealtHIE Georgia with HL7 Messaging Capability
HealtHIE Georgia is a non-profit organization that enables Georgia healthcare providers to connect and coordinate care for their communities. By connecting healthcare communities, HealtHIE Georgia improves patient outcomes and increases provider efficiency by integrating the use of patient records data throughout the state. HealtHIE Georgia is the only statewide regional HL7 coded converting engine with the ability to transition to Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR).
SunLink Healthcare Technology manages the technological exchange of patient records through HealtHIE Georgia and Georgia Health Information Network (GaHIN). We empower healthcare organizations to improve patient care by establishing connections with Health Information Exchange (HIE).
Email Our Team to Discuss
How Connecting with HealtHIE GA can Benefit your Organization
Creating Continuity of Care
By connecting with HealtHIE Georgia and HIE, your healthcare organization can securely access and share critical patient records with other providers and public healthcare organizations to improve quality of care and reduce overall costs. The immediate, reliable sharing of patient data improves continuity of care and provides healthcare organizations with centralized access to information via an automation process.
Commonly used HIE patient records data includes:
Prescription Orders & Specified Treatment
Benefits of HIE
- Real-time communications between clinics, vendors, and healthcare organizations
- Seamless integration of Electronic Health Records (EHR)/Electronic Medical Records (EMR) data from different providers
- Elimination of redundant testing
- Reduction in medication and medical treatment errors
- Improved patient outcomes
- Access to analytical decision-making tools to improve care strategies
- Connection to secured technical infrastructure to leverage state and federal funding
- Reduction in patient readmissions
- Reduction in overall medical costs to healthcare organizations and their patients
GaHIN Georgia Connected Care Training
View the Georgia Connected Care Training video posted here for HealtHIE Georgia Members powered by Sunlink HealthCare Technology.
Neal Miller Presents HealtHIE Interoperability
Information on Healthcare interoperability and how it impacts your organization.
Quest Diagnostics Lab Test Results Within GaHIN
Practitioners login to access authorization form